Friday, December 4, 2009

Pleasure P Statement: "Accusations are 100% False"


Pleasure P released his official via his Twitter page and denies everything. I don't know. I never want to jump at believing bad things about celebrities I like but lately with the world-wide-web (almost like Big Brother) rumors turn to proven reality within minutes. You have to make the judgement for yourself. If it is false, this has to have killed what was probably a high point in his career--his recent Grammy nomination.


Read Pleasure P's statement.


All I have to say is WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?!? Damn! It's bad enough to have to go through something like this and it's even worse to have to have to relive it in the public eye. And it doesn't make it better if the rumors are false. With the confession of Marcus Cooper's (Pleasure P) former group-mates, I'm gonna need a little more than denial to look past what seems to be the truth. Multiple witnesses, documents, and series of events that explain the downfall of a group on the rise to the top. I hope your attornies do get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment